Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's been a while...

So my last post was in March.... sorry! We've had a busy couple of months. First, iPhoto crashed on my computer and I didn't want to post recipes without the pictures to accompany them. Oh, and we also got some great life-changing news.... I'm pregnant! Andy and I are expecting our first child in November and we are SO excited!! Needless to say, once we got the great news I got a little distracted and starting thinking "baby" more than "blog". 


On top of all that, pregnancy has brought on a strange sensation.... I have had absolutely NO desire to cook!!! I've never felt that in my adult life, as cooking and food have always been my go-to stress relief at the end of a long day. The past couple of months have been filled with makeshift dinners, take-out, frozen meals, and other general non-cookery in our kitchen. Oops. Now that I am just about halfway along in pregnancy, the urge to cook is slowly coming back, so I am hoping to have more blog posts in the near future. 


Until then, sorry for disappearing since March. More recipes coming soon :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment