Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy 1 Month Birthday, Charlotte Rose!

Dear Nugget,

I can't believe you're a month old already!! Where has the time gone?? It feels like just yesterday that Daddy raced me to the hospital (hitting every pothole, I swear) so we could welcome you to this world. It has been amazing and surreal to watch you grow so much already. I am so thankful that you are a part of our little family, and I can't imagine life without you.

I hope you always want to snuggle with me as much as you do now :o)

Love,
Mommy

p.s. Can you stop growing now and stay tiny forever??? K, thanks.


What a difference a month makes...
Stats
At birth                                                                          1 month
5lb 10 oz                                                                         7lb 0oz 
18 inches long                                                    19.5 inches long



No comments:

Post a Comment